[NTLK] Re: Dead dongle vs. USB

From: John M. Powell (quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 15:25:51 PDT

Maybe after Paul gets the ATA driver done? ;o)

I know a couple really good EE's that might be able
to help with the circuit design. Where would I find
detailed specs (as detailed as we have anyway) of the
chips on a 2x00? USB would be pretty huge.

"So, Steve... have you seen my Newton4800 with USB,
MP3, ATA, Airport, etc...."

John Powell
jp_at_iwillbefree.com