[NTLK] Re: MP2k Carrying Case?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwcameron_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 19:11:54 PDT

>So, any other suggestions? I really need something to carry
>it around in to make it easily accessible while I'm roaming
>around my college campus.

  I've found the Abcom PDA case that fits the 2100 to be very useful.
There's a pocket that fits the 2100. Inside that there's a small pocket
where I keep a flash card and a screen cleaning cloth.
  There's an outside pocket about half the size of the 2100 in which I keep
my modem and cables, or a wallet if I'm not carrying the modem.
  Sorry, I don't have the model number, but the cost was about $30 CDN.

Peter