[NTLK] Re: Emate speedup - was Implant troubles...can't turn of.

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 21:06:49 PDT

For shits and giggles, i ran http://www3.alpha-
net.ne.jp/users/xyoichix/newton/clockup.html through altavista's
babelfish.. take a look at the result..

1: Processing speed of the MP itself becomes quick.

2: It can make considerably cheaper than the implant2000 of the
pixSolution.

- Demerit -

1: As for the substance which is guarantee of the Apple and the Enfour
guarantee is cut off, (in MP itself as for processing it has not added
however)

2: Also consumption of the electricity distribution pond where
processing becomes quick becomes quick.

3: In clock rise state you cannot use the part communication port while
operating, in order (for there to be a 匡 body difference, with my
environment normally as for the serial / the infrared ray, it seems that
cannot be used but the Ether with the PC card why " the NifPick " uses.
Those which use the Newton Internet Enabler program properly seem that
moves. In addition I was useless, but with environment of other one as
for the i-mail when it moved properly, it seems that is). Of course if
changing to the clock of normal, it moves entirely.

4: It meaning that also the advancing of the clock becomes high speed,
unless it is the person who uses the i-mail and the synC$timeInternet
maintenance of time inside the MP becomes troublesome.

5: While using when such as falling it changes the clock, you do not
understand how it becomes, (2 and 3 times to do, you think that time
temporarily it was all right, but, there is 匡 body difference, being you
cannot guarantee).

It is above.

now i have a headache! oy!