[NTLK] Re: Implant REsurgery? Anybody on line right now???

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 22:40:48 PDT

Is anybody online right now that I could visit with about the IMplant? I've
got my Newt cut open and am trying to resistate my Newt to fully
functioning, but I just can't seem to figure out what I could have done
wrong on the install of the IMplant. If anybody has any ideas, or is
available to chat about possible solutions, please IM me at
lokerd_at_hotmail.com or ICQ me I think at 4383808.

Thanks!
Drew