[NTLK] Newton Cases.

From: Martin Joseph (mjoecups_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 00:57:45 PDT

I must say, I have used the MP120 for a couple of years, followed by the
MP2000 (which become a 2100for a couple of years (or more?), and I have
have never had a case for it.

I do carry it A LOT in the outside pocket of my Trager bag. and I would
like to make a fine point here.

When you stow the 2000/2100, you should stow it with the PCMCIA eject
buttons facing UP....

Because, if you don't, and a shock triggers one of those buttons... then
the Newt comes ON AND STAYS ON until your battery is wacked.

This has happened twice to me, although there has never been any lost
data(Newt lives).

I also have packed it into various backpacks with good results.

Big pockets are good also.

Marty

PS 500MhzColorstereoairportNewt Please!