Re: [NTLK] Current sources for Ethernet cards?

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 03:27:02 PDT

I don't know if 3Com cards are NE2k but these are certainly cheap.
Brian McEwen wrote:

Super cheap deal on 3Com 3589d PCMCIA ethernet cards:

http://www.computer-show.com/Frames/index.asp?CartId=5882153ZDFBT94

About $14 each.

You will have to go to the "shopping cart" after using this link; then
they'll show up. I tried a search on the cat# but nothing came up.

I bought 2 a few weeks ago; they work great. Thanks to the list member who
posted the link in respinse to my identcal request, a month ago!

Brian