[NTLK] 1st post, be kind...

From: MacPhx (baphx_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 13:58:59 PDT

I just subscribed to this newsletter hoping to get some information to
go along with my newly acquired MessagePad 120.

I was wondering what resources there are about using my new gift with OS
9.x and how I can get the most out of it.

I used to have a Palm III, but I was stupid enough to let it go
(looooong stupid story, don't ask), and now I want to use what I have.

I have a USB to Serial adapter, but I am curious as to what can happen
since the Newton was designed w/in the System 7 era.

Any information & help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have heard rumors that some folks are working on another version
of the Newton OS that will be updated for the current times. I don't
remember all the details, just that someone was looking for personnel to
help out in development.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew R. Reimisch

---
MacPhx
"The Phoenix will Rise"
KillGates, Inc.
(Devoted/Addicted/Obsessed to Macintosh)