[NTLK] Synching Newton

From: Michael Manthey (Michael_Manthey_at_MagicVillage.de)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 06:22:07 PDT

Had the chance to get a Toshiba Tecra from my office for 150 $.
The machine is three years old, runs Win 95, and the processor clocks at
166 Mhz.
I tried to backup my MP 2000 with NCU and it worked fine (via serial
connection). Next thing, I installed Lotus Organizer 2.1 and tried to
synch with the Newton - and again, it worked right away. Not only with
Dates and Names, but with Notes also.
There are some limitations, but basically it's a great combo.

Michael from Cologne