Re: [NTLK] Converting Newton recordings to .wav or similar?

From: Josh Burker (senorwences_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 10:45:02 PDT

l ended up purchasing BinHex from Prism Research (Sorry, I don't have the URL handy). I could then binhex the Sounds I recorded on my Newton and when I transfered them to my Mac and decoded them I end up with .aif sound files.

Hope that helps,

Josh

Sent from a Newton MessagePad 2100
SimpleMail 4.1.3