Re: [NTLK] Newton friendly Aussie ISP?

From: Tim De Chant (dechant_at_stolaf.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 20:05:15 PDT

Thanks Rodney and Tim. I hadn't thought of using a US ISP or just
asking the universities. That should work while I am at a university,
but I did some research for when I will be on the road. I found a site
that lists all of the Aussie ISPs and looked into one called iPrimus.
They have a calling card type system that gives you a certain number of
hours for a certain period of time. It looked very appealing. If
anyone has experience with iPrimus, let me know. I'm interested to see
how they are for service, etc. Thanks again!

Tim