[NTLK] [OFF TOPIC] Signatures... Re: (...)

From: Felix Arndt (F.Arndt_at_GMX.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 09:49:06 PDT

Hi Ian Moffatt!

>> Felix
>> --
>> Our hardware runs better without windows.
>> (from a BMW cabrio commercial)
>
> Excellent sig. Thank you
>
> Ian

You're welcome! Yours
> No use being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway/
is nice too, BTW.

I collect Mac-friendly quotes from the web (and elsewhere), plus invent some
myself. (I have to comment on the NEW iBook -- guess I'll let Apple inspire
me a little...)
That way, without effort, anybody getting mail by me is also getting a
little "Apple-ised"... =)))

Ciao

Felix

--
Give me french fries, a cola and an iMac!