Re: [NTLK] Converting Newton recordings to .wav or similar?

From: Guy MITTAUX (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 13:47:40 PDT

What about sounds coming from voicenotes ?

I recorded my daughter when she was born.

It's maybe bad quality, but it is real blues.
The real blues is the cry of the newborn baby before he get his first milk.
After that, it's show business.

So I have the real blues from my baby girl, and I do not know how to export from
voice notes to the Mac.

Somebody know?

Guy MITTAUX