Re: [NTLK] Adresses help

From: John M. Powell (quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:00:50 PDT

You are looking for an ap called AffiliatePlus by
SilverWARE, makers of MoreInfo. http://www.silverware.com
It's a neat little stand-alone pkg that allows you to
add multiple affiliates to any name you wish... adds
First/Last name, Company, Affiliation, two phone numbers,
email, and birthday.

John Powell
jp_at_iwillbefree.com