[NTLK] SER-001 Update

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:18:42 PDT

Hello Everyone,

Well the response has been tremendous!

I am busy processing your orders and will get to
each one of them as soon as I can.

The first 25 shipped on Monday and should be arriving
soon.

Remember, I am not a business, just an individual
providing a service to the Newton community.
I have to procure parts, build boards, test and inspect,
send emails, track orders, package goods etc., etc.

Please be assured that I will contact each person
about their order in due course.

I will be mailing in batches (so I don't have repeated
trips to the post office), so don't think I have forgotten
you.

Also, please don't send payment until you have a confirmation
email from me. If you do, the money will just sit there
until I can get around to fulfilling your request.

I welcome inquiries but would ask that you don't mail me
unnecessarily (i.e. asking questions that are answered
on my WebPages)

http://www.members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/mini-dim.htm

They should be ready in about 3 weeks.

Lastly, when you get your SER-001, I would appreciate your
feedback by sending an email to: mailto:pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com
subject: SER-001 feedback

Thanks and best regards,

David Humphreys
Designer
Honeywell Inc.

P.S. While reading recent mail about overclocking, I thought
somewhat about how the Newt may be overclocked and still maintain
serial communication. I have some ideas how this may be achieved
but before you all get excited, I need to test my theory. This is
a whole new project. Just something to think about.