Re: [NTLK] Issue with NCU

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 05:01:50 PDT

Hi Michael,

Nice to hear from you again!

I wish I could help you, but I know zip about Macs. Sorry about that!

Also, NewtonTalk is not gone, it's just moved. When Planet Newton imploded,
we as a group moved to a new server setup and maintained by Newtonians. Go
to http://www.newtontalk.net/ for more info. I'm forwarding your query to
the list to see if anyone there can help.

Good luck, my friend!

How about it, guys? Can anyone help Michael?

Reegards,

Gary