Re: [NTLK] Issue with NCU

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 08:36:55 PDT

Thanks for the message about NTLK. Gary Moody also sent me a message, and
I've now subscribed again. Whew, it's been 6 months, felt like withdrawal...

I still haven't gotten my Newton talking to my desktop, though I'm not
working TOO hard on it. In response to a few questions you asked...

I don't know if I'm using a hub or a router. Router, I believe, is the one
that comes out of the wall (as opposed to a hub that both machines would
have been plugged into).

I do have both machines set to AT over ET (if that makes sense). It's
actually the same setup as the laptop setup that I had working, which is why
I was confused. I'll keep plugging away and see what happens.

Michael