Re: [NTLK] Question for Action Names for Newton

From: Johan Stiernspetz (stiernspetz_at_swipnet.se)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 14:20:22 PDT

01-06-20 17.09, skrev Laurent Daudelin på laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
följande:

> Joz,
>
> I didn't know you got the floppies with the .exe files on them. If you
> have a Mac, you should be able to access the content of those floppies.
> If it may help you, send me those .exe files over email and I will
> extract the Newton packages from them and return those to you.
>
> -Laurent.

Laurent, thanks for asking.
Some nice soul have sent me an Action Names, and I'll try it out.
I could have sent you the .exe-files from the Ebayman, but I have never got
hold of them, the owner doesn't return my mails!

It has out fine, thanks to the Newtontalk list.
There is a nice bunch of Newton user out there..!

Thanks again for all the help, and see ya at Newtontalk!

All the best,

/Joz in Sweden