[NTLK] NCU: ...an error has occurred (-1)

From: Rodney Rothstein (rothstein_at_cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 21:14:09 PDT

I have been successfully using NCU with either a 450 MHz G4 cube or
my G3 to create Claris Organizer (CO) files of Names, Dates, To Dos
and Notes. Using the export command, I made four separate files and
"synched" them in CO and placed the file (User data) in Palm Desktop
(PD). Now, all of a sudden I am getting: "Could not complete the
Export command because an error has occurred (-1)" message on my both
Macs. This only occurs for Names. Dates, To Dos and Notes export
fine. I have tried a soft reset, I have tried deleting the first two
entries in Names. I have discarded the XLATE.LOG in Intellilink. I
am stumped. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why this would
happen out of the blue? What can I do to export all of my names (over
1600)?