Re: [NTLK] Working SER-001

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 05:35:15 PDT

I got my SER-001 working yesterday too. Installation took about 15 minutes,
the most difficult part being removal of the back of the Newton. Once
installed, the Newt powered right back up (no data loss, even with the
battery out!) and I was downloading pictured from my D360L digicam in no
time.

If you want to feel better about installation, be sure to put a pad or
something underneath the newt when pushing the board home. It takes a bit
of force to seat the connector.

http://home.att.net/~michael.guzzo/newton/SER001/ser001.html

Michael Guzzo