Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 13:18:46 PDT

> Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:11:51 -0500
> From: esworp <esworp_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..
>
> Note slider still isn't quite right. Golly i hate to sound all
> persnikety! I remember installing something small that plugged into the
> notes app to make it just like, say, a windows (ug) or mac window... a
> little bar you could click and drag... i just can recall the name...
> noteslider wasnt it, though... it seems to imply that you select the
> invcrement by which you may scroll, phooey! :p

You're talking about that particular thingie on could see on the X-Files,
aren't you? In that episode with the nano-robots in Skinner's blood. I'm
almost 100% sure that Mr. K. used a Newton to control them, and that Newton
featured some sort of scrollbar.
I may not remember this correctly, as it's been about 2 years since I last
saw that episode.

Maybe I'd prefer that to NoteSlider, altough it's already quite nice, and in
comparison it just lacks the moving bar, as you can either scroll using the
arrows or just by sliding over the bar.

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
Anybody thinking your MP2100 to be some kind of Super-Palm?
Just tell them that the Newt is what the Palm DEVOLVED from!