Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..

From: mi(c)i (mici_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 02:07:01 PDT

well it seams like a dead-end path here. if you'd excuse me, uber-lame was
the idea of filling the Extras Drawer itself in first place. where did you
want to file it? you apparently had to switch to the overview because in the
icon view it is not possible to select it (i just checked out). you've just
discovered a ugly quirk in Mini-BB and way to lock your MP completely. ok,
don't bother loading DashBoard from flash card or whatever, it won't help.
once you filled Extras into itself, even if you'd be able to open the
Extras, you won't be able to select the Extras (nor drag it back to the
button bar) as noted above. you were never meant to... Extras exists as a
backdrop or in the button bar only. sound confusing? believe me, i've just
tried it. hard reset and restoring from backup was the only solution. fresh
backup comes always handy. sorry to be bearer of bad news...

Michael Vacik
mici_at_mac.com