[NTLK] HTTPS Webmail

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 06:08:12 PDT

I use NewtsCape to do a few things. One of the most useful was using a
wireless connection to access my Microsoft Outlook(R)(tm) e-mail over a
Web page. Now MIS has made the pages "secure", with an "HTTPS" prefix.
It now will not work with NewtsCape.

I tried to convince MIS that they may want to find a way around this, as
I ddin't think Palm or WINce browsers can do HTTPS. I was told, sorry.
Am I hosed?

--
Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP
mark_at_mrollins.com