Re: [NTLK] No longer supported software...

From: Brian McEwen (brian_at_bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 07:11:23 PDT

>There are two ways of looking at this.

I think that trying to set up an account is a nice idea, but legally likely
messy. By setting up a discounted price scheme, that (to me) seems to
(legally) imply a more organized piracy "ring". And who would host such an
account? Likely not KAGI or Paypal or anything super official or useful
for our world audience. They'd not want the legal issues, is my guess.
Unless we just don't tell them what the account is for...then what happens
when they find out, and have a fit?

...we parted each feeling
superior to the other and is not that
feeling after all one of the great