[NTLK] Newton Movie Available for Download

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:42:30 PDT

Hello everyone!

        I have successfully created a Newton Movie from Lee Moon's source
code and a little bit of help. It is the show opener to NBC's
"Providence." Below is an excerpt from the ReadMe file:

        This folder contains a Newton Movie version of the show opener to
Providence, a NBC drama on Fridays at 8:00 PM Eastern Time. It stars Melina
Kanakaredes, Paula Cale, Seth Peterson, Concetta Tomei, and Mike
Farrell. Check it out at http://www.nbc.com/providence.

        TECHNICAL INFORMATION: This Newton Movie features 16 grays, 160x120
resolution, theoretical 20fps, and 22.05 kHz mono 8 bit audio. I did not
want to sacrifice quality, so that is why the package is so large -
6MB. I recommend installing it with an Ethernet connection and playing it
with all non-essential packages frozen on your Newton.

Please feel free to download it from http://www.handshakecompanies.com
and tell me what you think!

Thanks
Brad Tober