[NTLK] Remote Cam Newt questions

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 05:04:35 PDT

Well, I was all excited, until I found that the Mac client won't "see" a
USB QuickCam. Other apps do fine.
Is this true (serial only?), or do I need to be connected and sending
video, as a lot of the menu choices seem to be "greyed out".

--
"Life is like a box of chocolates."
  - Forrest Gump -
"Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory
gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back
is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable
whipped mint crap, that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing
else left to eat. Sure, once in a while you get a peanut butter cup or
an English toffee; but it's gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. In
the end, you're left with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened
jelly and teeth shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat
those, there's nothing left but an empty box of useless brown paper wrappers."
  - Cigarette Smoking Man - The X-Files
Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com
www.mrollins.com