[NTLK] Powerpen Flashcard 2.0b question

From: Michelle Sagara West (msagara_at_home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 08:47:04 PDT

Hi...

I've been looking for a flashcard program that will let me make
Flashcards in English/Japanese, and I found Flashcard 1.3 from Powerpen,
which has the advantage of being free and allowing the use of fonts on a
per card/per section basis.

But I downloaded Flashcard 2.0b, which says I need system 2.0 or greater,
and for some reason, it fails to do anything at all on my Newton -- like,
say, launch. I get no error message; I get nothing at all; I tap the
package, and nothing happens. The full package is there; I've tried it
on both internal store and external store; I've tried restarting my
Newton to see if that would make a difference -- but nada.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Michelle