[NTLK] Helllllllp!

From: John M. Powell (quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 05:01:42 PDT

Um... all of a sudden my dad started to get a bunch of newtontalk emails.
He did NOT subscribe to the list. Any ideas how this happened? He then
unsubscribed ME below. It seems somehow his email address got assigned
to my email address. I dunno. Really really odd. Please contact me off
list - I'd like to figure out what happened so it doesn't do it again.

Thx.

John Powell
jp_at_iwillbefree.com

> Please read the email for how to remove yourself from the list. Reverse
> email bombing is as bad for us as being part of the list is for you.
>
> Thanks.
> Michael
>
> jp at jp_at_iwillbefree.com wrote:
>
> > I am not on this list - please take me off.
> > Frank Powell
> > fpowell_at_kscable.com

Help!!!
    John, I'm suddenly getting a bijillion of these messages from
newtontalk. I tried to unsuscribe & it won't let me because I'm not a
member. How'd I get on this list anyway?

Dad

# jp_at_iwillbefree.com has requested that you be unsubscribed
# from the newtontalk mailing list.
# To unsubscribe, reply to this message leaving the message body
# intact, or send the following lines in e-mail to
listar_at_newtontalk.net:

// job
appunsub newtontalk jp_at_iwillbefree.com 3B3709B0:68F3.1:arjgbagnyx
// eoj

---
Listar v0.129a - job execution complete.