[NTLK] Help

From: Chris Stephens (cstephens_at_cat2.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:54:16 PDT

Well, I let my guard down and got burned. My MP2kU was stolen out of
my car (on my driveway) over the weekend. Until I get my spare back
from Dr. Newton, I'm living with my 130. Can you all keep your eyes
open for it? I'm trying to watch ebay. It is an upgraded 2000 in a
leather case with a Hayes Optima 33.6 card and an Eiger 4Mb memory
card. It has the battery cage inserted. That's all the Philistine
took, leaving behind my other Newton accessories, a shoulder bag in
which I carry it, and my cell phone. I know, I shouldn't have left
it in my car. Let this be a lesson for us all.

Aaaaaargh!

Chris