[NTLK] Question about serial/USB connection to Mac

From: Johan Stiernspetz (stiernspetz_at_swipnet.se)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 06:33:20 PDT

Hi all!

Maybe there have been a similar question, but anyway:

Soon I will move my work completely to my PowerBook from my old Power Mac
8600/200 at work, and by that move I'll have no serial to connect my MP130.

How do I connect my MP130 to my PowerBook only having USB connections?
Are there any converter available?

Many thanks,
/Joz in Sweden

--=20