[NTLK] How about Apple Newton repairs in Germany? Re: [NT2] tempestuous jaggies!

From: Felix Arndt (F.Arndt_at_GMX.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 10:51:45 PDT

Hi Laurent Daudelin!

On 05.06.2001 15:44 Uhr you wrote using the account
<laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>:

> on 05/06/01 04:59, Robert Benschop at robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com wrote:
>
>>> tell me, does apple _still_ (after all these years) fix the
>>> newtons? Memory serves me, it was some kind of flat rate,eh? fill me
>>> in...
>>
>> From Laurent Daudelin:
>>
>> "To arrange the repair, ... (Details for the USA)
>
> Except that the Memphis Repair Center seems to be closed. The Newton repairs
> seem to be handled by the same center that does monitor repairs. I don't
> remember exactly where it is, and less a phone number for it.

Does someone know if and if, how Apple handles Newton Repairs in Germany?

I don't hope this day comes, but if, I need to know before.

As I understand it, Apple neglected the Newt in Germany (even more than the
Macintosh, which is almost incredible).

Thanks,

Felix

--
iMac badge: "my other computer is a G4!"