Re: [NTLK] ISO: Astrology SW for MP

From: T. J. Wise (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:28:02 PDT

No, I mean, on Bernie's plot versus my *actual* lie, he's off - I
have all sorts of days where everything is down & I am up & vice the
verse - so I mean... I don't take a lot of stock in the whole
biorhythm thing. As for view on astrology? I don't there either, but
I tend to go in circles where others do & ask me about things & it
would be way beyond cool to show off some more dead technology that
kicks butt!

T. J.