Re: [NTLK] UNNA Update June 25

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 18:27:46 PDT

On 6/26/01, Michelle Sagara West quoth:

> >+ added Bureaucracy and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galazy (both YAZI
>> format) to games/YAZIGames/
>
>Just curious; has anyone tried Bureacracy on YAZI?

Gasp! It doesn't work! I had never tried it. I just made it and
loaded it and got to the first screen and figured everything was
okay. My apologies for getting your hopes up. Well, I'm pretty
crushed too, if it's any consolation

It's not quite the same but MaxZip or WinFrotz will allow you to play
it on your desktop if you still have the source z file.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com