Re: [NTLK] ISO: Astrology SW for MP

From: T. J. Wise (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 17:03:44 PDT

>Astrology would not be the thing - I prefer VOODOO with the Newt
>and a needle plotter ;-)
>
>Lui

Granted, the use of voodoo may be of some use - if the Newt were
still being sold.. then we could have used it on the marketing team &
get the newt its market share, but with the horse already dead, why
beat it? Oh, I suppose we could use voodoo to confound our enemies
and have them perish while we prevail, et al. but hey! I just want to
cast a natal chart on my newt.

T. J.