[NTLK] AW: problems with syspatch

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 08:14:57 PDT

Paul,

I tried to install the latest german syspatch from Unna:
D-2.1 747 269 - 1
The current version installed on my machine is:
D-2.1 747 129 - 0
I know from a friend of mine (Marco Mailand), that this latest version runs without any problem on his german MP2k1...
Of course I would not try to install an US syspatch on my german MP2K1.

But my problem is how to erase it...

Johannes