Re: [NTLK] Quoting

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 08:38:20 PDT

> On a 22'???? Gosh! Is there somekind of top secret monitor Apple quietly
> released? Or Robert, are you using the board in some stadium or
> something?
No, he's using a projector. BTW, is there anyone out there who knows how to
connect an Apple 21" colour screen to a Windoze box with a HD15 connector? I
soldered an adapter cable with a 13W3 connector (Apple/SUN/NeXT Standard)
and a HD15 according to the informations on http://www.monitorworld.com but
it doesn't work. The amount of pixels and the frequency I've set in WinNT4
to what the Apple specs say. Furthermore there's obviously no synch
converter necessary (according to
http://www.si87.com/www_store/merchant.mv?Product_Code=4113&SCREEN=PROD
but I would appreciate any help or link.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse
Marco Mailand