[NTLK] SER-001: Success!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 11:33:38 PDT

Just wanted to add my own personal experience with the SER-001 board.
Like others reported, installation was a snap, less than 10 minutes. The
hardest part was to open the case. There are little plastic tabs on the
size opposed from the PCMCIA slots that snap into the 2 cases together,
so you need to carefully follow the instructions included by David. Once
you have the battery side of the case coming apart, you only need to be
careful about those tabs. Once you know on which case they are, you can
put a slight pressure on the other case to ease their removal.

But all in all, I'm very impressed by David's work. It's a real
professional piece. You cannot tell from looking at the board whether
it's been manufactured by a large company or a one person shop. Very
very professional. Way to go, David! It is really refreshing to see
ideas and projects like this.

I'll be waiting for a multifunctional port, including Audio In and Out!

-Laurent.