Re: [NTLK] Adam Tow tinkering with NPDS? [Was: More questions]

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 10:57:12 PDT

>I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm extremely excited by the
>prospect that the amazing Adam Tow is playing around with his Newton
>again - and by the sounds of it, he may be working on bits of NPDS with
>Paul G. This is almost too good to be true.

Well, I have nHTTPd 2.036 and TraqMe 2.033 on my hard disk, so I
think it's true. I'm very excited as well, so I hurry to finish the
ATA project to be able to spend time working on NPDS.

BTW, Adam just confessed that he dreamt of coding for the Newton last
night. And apparently, he spent a big part of the night bringing back
his memories of Newton development and improving NPDS UI.

If you haven't done so yet, please go and encourage him by leaving a
note on his Newton at http://65.0.252.75:8080 (it seems down now,
probably because of bugs I've left in the server :-/).

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/