[NTLK] An MP2p00u, BackTalk and a HP CapShare 920

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 04:09:46 EST

Hello fellow Newtonians, I just got my HP Capshare 920 in the mail
yesterday and am loving it. I can now go to the library and just scan pages
that I need for school and now have to worry about money for the copier
machine. The greatest thing is that I can use it to beam scanned pages to
my BackTalk enabled MP2000u!!! It's awesome to see these pages on my
Newton!!! Has anyone else on this list had success on using these two
machines together? What and how do you use yours? My next goal is to get
anAgfa ePhoto 1280. That would be a killer combo to use along with the HP
Capshare 920. Ermin "...and still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou