Re: [NTLK] NPDS question

From: senorwences_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 11:04:52 EST

> Actually, I am using an ethernet connection.
>
> One of the other interesting things I've noticed that after the
> newton resets, the NPDS starts back up, but there is always
> a tracker client error:
>
> "Oops, the server returned an error".
>
> I don't suppose there is a log for the NPDS to capture information
> like the ATA driver?
>
> Chris

The error that NPDS returns in this case is because you are already
registered with the tracker. I believe in the Tracker client you can
uncheck the option to have the server tell you about its 4xx errors, or
something to that effect (my Newton is at home serving at the moment and I'm
at work).

Josh Burker