Re: [NTLK] LOTR (Lord of the Rings) PKGs for download

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 14:17:10 EST

on 11/1/01 6:57 PM, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> What I can do is I can recreate the books and for the
> Full books, I can increase the font size. For the
> split books, I can create them in Paperback which will
> allow you to change the font.
> Let me know if this is something you people would
> like.

My question is, can I view them on my 130's screen. It seems that all the
best books (Hitchhiker's Guide books, for instance) are all formatted for
the larger, 2k screen, which leaves me literally off the screen. Please tell
me you didn't do that with these... I'm afraid to delete other packages to
install these, only to find they don't fit. Can you tell me? TIA.

BTW, it seems in the prefs in Newtonbooks, that you can create books with
multiple screen sizes, but I've never seen a book that allowed this option.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland