Re: [NTLK] LOTR (Lord of the Rings) PKGs for download

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 16:49:07 EST

The only time you get to choose the size of the display in a NewtonPress
book is if it was made in one of the 2-Up formats, and you are in landscape
view. In landscape, you can choose to see 1 or 2 pages at a time. In
portrait, you don't get a choice - it's 1-Up only, for all book formats.

It's as simple as that.

Paul F. (idiot)

        <snip>
> .Ed