Re: [NTLK] [OT][humor]Here we go again!!! was ...Re: (Lord of the Rings) in Newton Book format

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 10:55:04 EST

>> could drive people away from pathetic, half-hearted PDA's and back
>> towards the platform that truly represents freedom and liberty: the Newton.

..we could whomp up an approximation of Arabic using phonemes and "speak
text". Replace the paper propaganda drop to an illiterate (per news
stories) population!

Drop (carefully padded and parachute'd) 2100's; create a big need in the
military! and also for Newton users to program and get them all talking
before the drop :)