[NTLK] so you want an e-mate cheap...?

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 13:54:33 EST

Original e-mail follows (sorry, I selfishly witheld forwarding until I
could order one...).

$103 + S&H (actually $99, but that represents a "3% cash discount, but
as Jeremy wouldn't accept the twenties I faxed him (not a felony unless
in color) it's really $103).

Tell Jeremy you heard about it on the Newton Talk Maililng List! And
you're welcome.

Hello Mark,
    This is Jeremy from PowerOn Computer Services. You had requested to
be put on the waiting list for the Emate 300s. Those have just arrived
and I have about 50 of them available. These will be sold on a first
come, first serve basis. We are still testing the units and they will
be shipped to those individuals who have purchased them once the testing
process is completed. Please call us at 1-800-673-6227 to purchase yours
today. I am available from 11-6PM Pacific time. If you don't reach me
between those hours, leave a voicemail for me at ext. 107.
I hope to hear from you soon.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com