Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 03:48:39 EST

Easy now turbo.

This is far from a platform war. :)

They way I figure it every messagelist breaks down into one of two groups.

One group sees the messagelist as a vehicle to talk only about the
messagelists' main subject.

The other group sees the messagelist as a gathering place of sorts to talk
about most anything with others who have a similar interest.

So how exactly does everyone see this list?

David