[NTLK] TDK Combo Cards (Was: Assorted Questions)

From: Mietek (mietek_at_icpnet.pl)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 06:44:23 EST

Ken Whitcomb wrote:
>Contrary to two posts to this question, there apparently is one combo
>modem/nic PCMCIA card that does work in the Newton. I'm totally brain-dead
>right now and can't recall the manufacturer at the moment. (TDK
>perhaps?)I'll look it up when I have a chance.

<http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/jp/newttdkj.htm>

I believe that's Hirochi Noguchi's webpage. He offers a driver for the
following combo modems:

- TDK DFL5610 (LAN & 56kbps analog modem)
- TDK DFL3410 (LAN & 33.6kbps analog modem)
- TDK DFL3200 (LAN & PHS 32kbps)
- TDK DFL9610 (LAN & Digital Cellular)

/Mietek Bak.