Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 09:02:32 EST

In a message dated 11/3/01 2:00:41 AM, emerson_at_hayseed.net writes:

<< Can we NOT have a platform war please?

XP sucks. OSX sucks. NT sucks. System 7 sucks. BeOS sucks. Win9x sucks.
Linux sucks. NewtOS sucks. PalmOS sucks.

All for different reasons, which we could bat about for weeks.

Tossing around 'my friend had this and that experience moving from here to
there and so there sucks more than here' stories is really very 1994. Can we
move on >>

I was trying to figure which boxed OS to drop on the Taliban.. Now I cant
make up my mind. If they all suck which does one choose?

Rich
King of Newtonia
Wondering about everyones thoughts on Abortion?