Re: [NTLK] USB to dongle. (was Smaller form factor for a newton)

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:00:21 EST

>op 02-11-2001 11:44 schreef Robert Benschop op newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net:
>
>> I'll repost that URL since it didn't show up right at my end:
>> http://www.computer-show.com/Frames/index.asp?CartId=5882153ZDFBT94
>
>Thanks!
>
>Lets hope they ship to Europe !
>Pascal.

Unfortunately, they don't as of several months ago. We have helped
several others with this vendor in the past. Please check to see if they
still don't ship overseas. If this is the case, we can drop ship for you
at our cost. Please contact me at support_at_nushield.net for more info.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com