Re: [NTLK] What the Imod is inside ( and the look )

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 11:37:48 EST

Marcus Hilderbrand (marcusah_at_crosswinds.net) wrote:

> but they I think are out of the PDA loop for now

Apple has abandoned the PDA market in 1998 and has never given any
indication they will ever enter this market again. I wonder how long it
will take some people to accept this. (Personally, I think the iPod is an
excellent product, but then I didn't expect they would introduce a PDA.)

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de