Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 16:02:27 EST

> From: SlashDevNull <SlashDevNull_at_mac.com>
>
> Easy now turbo.
>
> This is far from a platform war. :)

Aye. I was just hoping to keep it that way... (*grin) I've been
through (and, sadly, participated in) some -real- nasty ones, and I tend
to knee-jerk into trying to derail them early, these days.

> From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
> I was trying to figure which boxed OS to drop on the Taliban.. Now I cant
> make up my mind. If they all suck which does one choose?

If we're going for drop-damage, probably one of the old IBM mainframe
OSes that lived on those disk packs that took two guys and a two-wheeler
to move around... ;-)

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs