Re: [NTLK] Newt or PocketPC ? (Previ.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 07:32:09 EST

I've never had a problem until this year. I added some Names App. stuff,
now I finally saw the first (-1) after three years of no problems. Oh
well...
------------------
>Actually, this brings me to something I've been wondering about for a
while,
>doesn't the problem of Newton synching come from the fact that it's too
good
>a PDA, in other words, since no desktop app has the same (unique ?) soup
>structure, none will ever do a perfect job ?
>

>Robert Benschop

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!